TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All registered customers will be automatically entered into the scheme with no sign up process.
You will be rewarded points for each whole £1.00 that you spend in a single transaction on participating products, excluding the cost of postage and these points can be redeemed on future purchases that you make through our website. The value of each point is £0.01. Any points not redeemed within 365 days will expire from your account.
- The Shand Higson Loyalty Points program is only valid on the shandhigson.co.uk website, it is not valid on any other website.
- The points allocated through the scheme are personal to the account holder of the Shand Higson website account. Points cannot be transferred to any other person, account or transferred in any way.
- Shand Higson DO NOT accept any liability for loyalty scheme accounts that have been misused by the account holder.
- Shand Higson reserve the right, at any time without notice, to end the scheme or decline any issue of membership.
- Shand Higson reserve the right to take any action we believe to be appropriate if we feel you are abusing the scheme, including withholding points previously credited to your account.
- Shand Higson reserve the right to modify our terms in any way we choose at any time. Any changes to these terms will not affect points that have already been collected.
- Loyalty Points cannot be credited to guest checkout orders.
- You will be rewarded points for every whole £1.00 that you spend in any single transaction on applicable products excluding the cost of postage.
- Shand Higson reserve the right to amend the value of points and number of points allocated at our discretion.
- Loyalty points will be cancelled or deducted should any items be returned to us or where a refund is requested.
- The current redemption value of points is 1 point per 1 pence. Points can only be redeemed against future orders.
- Loyalty Points cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- All points are valid for 12 months as long as you remain a registered customer of Shand Higson.